The lawned garden surrounds the villa on all sides and to the right is a south facing private pool. Most of the garden is slightly elevated from the road with a wall at the front. All four sides are either fenced or walled with exception of the small front entrance area. The pool is 6m by 4m with a shallow end of approximately 1m rising to a deep end of about 1.5m. There are two terraces for outdoor dining, sunbathing etc. The garden and whole property is professionally maintained by a lovely Portuguese family who speak very good English. The lawn is kept lush by an automated sprinkler system.
- Large open plan living & dining area
- Floor to ceiling windows in most rooms
- Modern kitchen with dishwasher and all appliances
- Satellite TV, DVD
- Internet broadband and WIFI
- 3 large bedrooms, 2 with en-suite and a further bathroom downstairs
- Infants – we include travel cot, potty, toilet traning seat, infant feeding chair (secures to a normal dining chair) and toddler walker trainer
- IPOD docking station
- Iron, Ironing board, Hair Dryer, Clothes Dryer
- Garden – fully lawned private garden extends around the property on all four sides.
- Pool – private south facing swimming pool.
- Terrace – two terraces at the front of the property for dining / sunbathing
- Barbeque – available for guests use along with all barbeque cooking utensils
- Parking – in addition to two private car park spaces there is ample parking for guests directly outside the villa.
- Other – 2 adult cycles are provided for guests to use as well as beach equipment
- Easy access and wheelchair access to property and G/F bedroom.
- External dining table with 6 chairs and sun shade.
- Sun loungers and outside chairs
Kitchen –new modern design with breakfast bar, ample storage and dishwasher, washing machine, double sink, large fridge freezer, microwave, oven, hob, filter coffee machine, toaster, kettle, full kitchen utensils etc.
Living area – large open plan living area with 3 large sofas. Dining area with dining table and chairs for 6. Adult and childrens books, family board games and children's games are available.
Master bedroom - King Size bed in a very spacious room with a lovely en-suite bathroom with access from one of the built in wardrobes. A very large balcony extends around two sides of the bedroom. - Plenty of storage space in all bedroom wardrobes & cupboards throughout.
2nd upstairs bedroom – two single twin beds this room also has own balcony at the front and en-suite bathroom with small balcony off the en-suite bathroom. For guests with babies under 2 years a travel cot is provided which can be stowed in one of the many wardrobes if unused. This also can double as a playpen.
Ground floor bedroom - easy access including wheelchairs from the front garden via patio doors or main front door. One king size double bed. This bedroom also has a terrace area directly outside onto the garden. Access to main bathroom is directly outside the bedroom.
Master bedroom en-suite - Stand alone power shower enclosure with good quality fittings, bidet, toilet, basin, full length bath with shower attachment. The basin is set into a marble top, towel rail.
2nd bedroom en-suite - Stand alone power shower enclosure with good quality fittings, toilet, basin, towel rail
Ground floor bathroom - Stand alone power shower enclosure with good quality fittings, toilet, basin, towel rail
Lockable storage cupboard – ample space for storage of beach equipment, surf boards, golf clubs etc. There are 2 adult cycles that guests can use aswell as 2 adult body boards, childrens body boards, beach equipment etc
Infants - a range of equipment to make your stay with younger guests easier - this includes a travel cot which can double as a playpen, infant feeding chair, potty, toilet training seat, toddler walker trainer, baby soft play area.
Additional - Satellite TV, DVD, IPOD dock and there are a number of adult and children books and board games which guests can use.